Our client is an Asset Manager bases in de The Netherlands.
Within the IT Delivery department, the Corporate Services team implements and maintains applications to support three business areas: Corporate Departments, Continuity & Stability and Generic Applications. Corporate Services consists of 22 internal and external employees divided over the three scrumteams responsible for each business domain.
We are looking for a candidate for the position of a “Functional Application Manager” within the Scrumteam “Continuity & Stability”. This team is responsible for applications like Sailpoint, CyberArc, Imperva, AD, Service Now and some others.
We expect you to participate in (business and IT) stakeholder meetings to discuss future changes, so social and communication skills must be well developed. You will deliver third line support for the named applications. This support means dealing with questions, incidents or problems and make sure that these are either delegated to the right person/department, or placed on the backlog to be solved in time. We expect a proactive attitude and quick participation in the Change process. Also for this, social and communication skills, as well as working under time pressure is key.
- Contact with suppliers and customers in case of requests and incident escalations (Orchestration);
- Answering questions and resolving customer incidents;
- Taking care of Life Cycle of the applications (Upgrades, Security fixes);
- Acting as a Change Coordinator;
Knowledge and experience
- Experienced in working in Sysadmin level, or willing to reach that level;
- Learning on the job;
- Knowledge of Service Now and Sailpoint (Identity and Access management) is considered an advantage;
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum, Itil and Devops;
- Strong communication and social skills;
- Proficient in the English language (written and spoken) & Dutch a pre.
- A challenging and varied position in a professional environment and rapidly changing industry;
- An organization that welcomes personal input and initiative with short reporting lines to senior management;
- Plenty of room for self-development;
- Excellent terms of employment
Information: Esther Demeree – Esther@macrander.nl – 06-23258970