Our client is a international HFT organisation. They combine quantitative research, cutting-edge technology and an innovative start-up spirit with a non-hierarchical culture of intellectual curiosity and learning. Our client is privately owned and funded and has grown exponentially from the start thanks to an exclusive, proven-technology partnership. The firm is now seeking motivated, intellectually-curious and exceptional people to join their team.
- A relevant academic degree.
- significant experience in option price modeling/option trading
- experience in working with hft strategies (not necessarily on European or any other markets in particular)
- understand and has the desire to create an (almost) fully automated trading strategy
- ability to mentor others and share expertise
- preferably experience (or at least understanding) of machine learning and its applications in finance/hft trading.
- experience in trading/research on non-European exchanges.
- To be part of an innovative and fast-growing industry with a cutting-edge team
- Excellent remuneration
- Annual discretionary bonus and multiple performance incentives
- Permanent, full-time position in a relaxed and trendy office based in Amsterdam.
Information: Esther Demeree – Esther@macrander.nl – 06-23258970