Quant Researcher (High Frequency Trading – Amsterdam)
Our client is based in Amsterdam. They combines quantitative research, cutting-edge technology and an innovative start-up spirit with a non-hierarchical culture of intellectual curiosity and learning where everyone is valued. Our client is privately owned and funded and has been able to grow exponentially from the start thanks to an exclusive, proven technology partnership. The firm is now seeking motivated, intellectually-curious and exceptional young people to join their team. As a new team member your initial challenges will include:
- Quantitative Research and Development: you will work on creating and improving complicated mathematical models and analyze data thoroughly to improve the inputs of these models to create practical trading solutions.
- Comprehensive statistical analysis of market data and relationships amongst multiple asset classes.
- Time series analysis and hft strategies design.
- Apply machine learning to improve strategy performance and find new trading signals.
- An academic degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, Statistics (or any other quantitative field).
- Excellent technical programming skills, preferably in Python and/or C++.
- Strong interest in financial markets with preferred knowledge of option volatility modeling and option pricing engines.
- Proven versatility and ability to pick up new technologies and learn quickly.
- Seek for new challenges and capability of finding solutions for complex problems in conditions of uncertainty.
- Communication skills in English.
- To be part of an innovative and fast-growing industry with a cutting-edge team.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Annual discretionary bonus and multiple performance incentives.
- Permanent, full-time position in a relaxed and trendy office based in Amsterdam.
Information: Esther Demeree – Esther@macrander.nl – 06-23258970