Global Product Management & Development (GPMD) is looking for an ambitious management assistant who wants to kick start (or aims for a second step in) his/her career in the Investment Industry
The department is responsible for the development and management of Robeco’s products. GPMD covers all aspects of our single and multi-client product ranges and consists of three teams, Product Delivery, Product Management and Strategic Business Development. Within Product Management a Product Life Cycle Management team is recently created.
Product Management works closely with many other teams within the organization and aims to have the best possible solutions for our clients. We want to be the best products team in Europe, being ahead of the competition, adding value to our stakeholders and clients, and having a profitable, effective and high quality product range.
The Strategic Business Development team works at the heart of Robeco’s non-organic growth and focuses on proposals in the merger, acquisition or divestment domain, develop product ideas based on investment capabilities not yet present at RIAM support the organization with the development of new product structures, in close co-operation with the product management department. The teams consist of in total 15 colleagues, based in the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
We are looking for a management assistant who will be at the center of the teams and thus in the position to learn and contribute in the environment of Product Management. You will report to the Head of Product Management.
You will be the spider in our products web, making sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. Your responsibilities will include at least the activities below. Beside these, the function also offers a great opportunity to learn about Robeco and its products and to develop yourself continuously by taking on (basic) product management activities.
- Daily support of the management of GPMD (agenda management, organize meetings, screen emails, submit expense claims, etc.);
- Support the governance of the Product and Mandate Quality Procedures, maintaining the product meeting overview and documentations;
- Help develop a management data overview, maintain product development projects overviews, etc.;
- Travel arrangements (flights & hotels) and liaise with the international offices;
- Ad-hoc support regarding various projects and activities;
- Assist with Product Data Management depending on time and capacity.
has professional and intellectual abilities at, or equivalent to, higher professional education (HBO);
- is keen to help out colleagues;
- likes to be challenged and challenges colleagues in return;
- takes initiative and continuously strives to improve our way of working;
- has strong personal skills to mobilize the appropriate resources;
- feels comfortable working in a multi-disciplined and international environment, connecting at all levels of the organization;
- has affinity with investing, product management, and is curious to take on basic (recurring) product management activities;
- is able to work independently, but always connected to the team;
- is client centered and able to solve problems;
- can handle multiple activities (and managers’ requests) with tight deadlines at the same time;
- can represent Robeco towards external relations;
- is available at least 32 hours a week, 40 is preferred;
- has excellent writing and verbal skills in English and Dutch (the team consists of 6 different nationalities).
Information: Esther Demeree – 06-23258970 – Esther@macrander.nl