Our client is an international company specialized in Data Centers.
We’re not just a technology business. We’re a people business. And our Human Resources team works closely with the local management team to provide every kind of HR service as our business continues to grow. With an open door policy, we’re also a trusted advisor to colleagues across the local business. We deal with everything from employee queries such as annual leave, to strategic training and development, organisational structure and recruitment, and liaising with the headquarters HR team. It’s a varied workload, which means we’re involved in every aspect of the business, making it an excellent opportunity to develop your generalist HR skills.
If providing a robust, timely and well-documented recruitment function that helps a group’s HR organisation achieve their recruitment goals sounds like your ideal next move, read on. Right now, we’re looking for an accomplished corporate recruiter (4 days a week) to own and deliver a variety of recruitment processes from definition through to delivery. As well as working with managers to understand and define their recruitment need, we’ll count on you to develop and execute a recruitment plan and come up with a specific strategy for each vacancy. You’ll also be responsible for managing go to market and candidate sourcing activity and participating in the subsequent selection process. Building a strategic talent pipeline, developing an up-to-date recruitment agency supplier list and ensuring a positive candidate experience by maintaining effective and timely communication – all are aspects of this challenging and rewarding role.
- A Bachelor or Academic working and thinking level, plus proven recruitment delivery and agency management experience gained across a broad range of corporate functions;
- Proven direct sourcing experience covering entry level through to senior management/ director, plus excellent interviewing and assessment skills;
- A proactive approach, strong organisational, planning and negotiation skills and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (ideally SuccessFactors);
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
Information: Dick Macrander – email@example.com – 06-33315227