Our client is an international High Frequency Trading Firm. They have office in Europe and are expending to Asia and the US.
- We are looking for a senior corporate lawyer, an independent and experienced professional, who is ready to be responsible for any legal advices he/she gives;
- In cooperation with the shareholders you will make final legal decisions and will build the corporate legal structure, etc);
- This candidate will report to the shareholders of the company. You will develop and support shareholder agreements in a company with multiple shareholders (more than 10);
- A master’s degree in law, additional financial education would be an advantage;
- 8+ years of job experience at the legal field, not less than 3 years of experience in algo trading company (preferably HFT, not a fund type);
- Preferably experience in English law. Knowledge of Singapore corporate regulations would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law;
- Good knowledge of financial markets;
- An analytical mind;
- Fluent in English.
Personality & Skills
- Team player with a positive solution-driven mind-set;
- Independent and self-starting professional;
- Hand-on mentality;
- Analytical capability and attention to detail;
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Able to thrive in the field of force of conflicting opinions and interests;
We offer a permanent contract, but a consulting agreement can be an alternative. The salary package is very competitive.
For more information please contact Esther Demeree (+31-623258970)