The team (5 FTE) is responsible for all residential mortgages, retail savings and consumer brokerage. Within Retail Banking, the Portfolio Management Team is responsible for all retail portfolio management activities. These activities are for example managing interest rate risk, pricing, funding, credit risk analysis, data analytics, reporting and financial control. Within these areas an important part is related to quantitative and modelling elements.
You play an important role in the various activities, with an emphasis on the quantitative and modelling elements in the following areas:
- Managing interest rate risk
- Credit risk analysis, data analytics
For this role you need excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Next to this our new colleague enjoys working together with her/his team and colleagues. We believe that you also need the next requirements to be succesfull in this job:
- A master degree in a university study such as for example econometrics or (quantitative) economics.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience.
- Experience within a dynamic, high-level collaborative organization.
- Self-starting, creative and solution driven.
- Affinity with Finance and Retail Banking products.
- Good communication skills (Dutch and English, both verbal and written).
- An annual personal development budget, to be spent at your discretion.
- Activity based working, enabling you to choose the right time and place to do your job properly to maintain a healthy work-life balance: as for now, we mostly work from home until otherwise is possible.
- Continuous feedback is aimed at your results and developing your skills.
- Vitality program in support of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
- Annual companywide sports & leisure day (virtual).
- No vacation registration and officially 31 holidays.
- And, of course, a competitive salary
Information: Dick Macrander – 06-33315227