The ambition of Product Management is to be the best products team in Europe, being ahead of the competition, adding value to our stakeholders and clients, having a profitable, effective and high quality product range, getting things done proactively, delivering on our promises, working hard, have respect and trust, daring to make mistakes and learning from them, and finally, having fun in what we do and how we do it.
The Product Management team’s focus is on building successful multi-client propositions by growth of existing investment strategies via new products, on product life cycle management and on the key maintenance of the existing product line-up and fund processes. The team consists of Product Managers specializing in depth in equity, fixed income or multi-asset, project management and a dedicated team for the technical and life cycle aspects of product management.
The Product Life Cycle Management team (PLCM) focusses on the product range of today, product data, product changes and optimization, operational excellence and act as the first point of contact for all questions on the product range. The main focus of the team is on the Luxembourg and Dutch product range, but expanding strongly to other regions as well. PLCM is working closely together with the rest of Product Management, the investment teams and Sales Offices worldwide.
The Product Manager will have overall responsibility for specific tasks on behalf of the PLCM team, for instance introduction and life cycle management of non-standard products ranges, coordination of client transitions, to go person for technical topics and running complex life cycle projects.
To do so, the Product Manager makes use of strong project-management and personal skills to mobilize the appropriate resources and is comfortable working in a multi-discipline and international environment at all levels of the organization. You have the ability to form an independent opinion and convince other team members, (senior) management and the organization. You like being challenged and you like to challenge your colleagues to get the best results. You bring (new) knowledge and new insights to the table. You are able to translate complex matters into clear results and realize them under high pressure.
For this challenging and demanding function in the organization, we look for experienced candidates with a solid interest in the investment industry in general, in funds and other product structures and its products in particular, and who would like to contribute to the future commercial successes in a focused and positive way.
- a university degree and minimum 5 years of work experience;
- has strong analytical and project management skills;
- is able to work independently, but always connected to the team;
- works with the internal and external client in mind and is able to solve complex problems;
- can handle multiple projects with tight deadlines at the same time;
- finds internal support for new ideas;
- is an expert in one or more asset management or product areas;
- is capable to translate a vision and ideas into concrete proposals and changes;
- is pro-active in connecting with many different disciplines;
- is a strong professional to represent the organisation towards external relations;
- has in-depth knowledge of investment processes, investment products and structures in various jurisdictions.
- Fluent English is required (Dutch not), the Product Life Cycle Management team consists of various nationalities.
Information: Dick Macrander – 06-33315227