As part of Investment Services & Reporting (IS&R), the Portfolio Information Management (PIM) team consists out of 11 members with expertise in equity, fixed income and derivative products. The PIM team works closely with other teams, such as (operational) portfolio managers, IT development and delivery, as well as Data management to provide both internal and external clients with the most relevant and necessary information about their investment portfolios.
Currently the PIM team is looking for a new team member who has a passion for automating processes.
- Providing investment information solutions as well as critically assessing information needs of the organization.
- Providing technical support for existing reports, dashboards and other tools.
- Transforming data into meaningful and useful information which will enable more effective insights and decision-making.
- Assisting with both the development and maintenance of ongoing (ad-hoc) reporting of portfolio information.
- Participating in projects together with other departments. These vary from implementing new information systems and analysing methodologies to automating or harmonizing operational processes within the PIM team.
- Facilitating effective communication with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Supporting the implementation of new funds and mandates.
- Professional & intellectual skills at academic or higher professional education level in Information Technology or Finance.
- At least 3-7 years of experience.
- Extensive knowledge of financial instruments as well as interest in the asset management processes.
- Experience in working with BI tools such as QlikSense or PowerBI will be highly valued.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and yet pragmatically minded.
- Pro-active, self-starter and a flexible team player.
- Client-centered and result-driven with great time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, constructively and
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, proficiency in Dutch is considered as an advantage.
Information: Esther Demeree – +31623258970