Our client is a international leading Asset Manager
As part of Investment Services & Reporting (IS&R), the Portfolio Information Management (PIM) team consists out of 11 members with expertise in equity, fixed income and derivative products. The PIM team works closely with other teams, such as Front Office, IT development and delivery, Data scientists, as well as Data management. Portfolio Information Management provides both internal and external clients with the most relevant and necessary information about their investment portfolios.
Currently the PIM team is looking for a new team member with a focus on Fixed Income.
Position & Responsibilities
- Providing investment information solutions as well as critically assessing information needs of the organization with emphasis to Portfolio Managers.
- Providing technical support for existing reports, dashboards and other tools.
- Transforming data into meaningful and useful information which will enable more effective insights and decision-making.
- Assisting with both the development and maintenance of ongoing (ad-hoc) reporting of portfolio information.
- Participating in projects together with other departments. These vary from implementing new information systems and analysing methodologies to automating or harmonizing operational processes within the PIM team.
- Facilitating effective communication with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Supporting the implementation of new funds and mandates.
- Professional & intellectual skills at academic or higher professional education level in Information Technology or Finance.
- At least 3+ years of experience in the financial industry.
- Extensive knowledge of financial instruments and Fixed Income as well as interest in the asset management processes.
- Excellent skills in Excel and understanding of programming languages such as Excel VBA, Python.
- Experience in working with BI tooling such as Qlik Sense or PowerBI will be highly valued.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and yet pragmatically minded.
- Pro-active, self-starter and a flexible team player.
- Client-centered and result-driven with great time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, constructively and professionally.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, proficiency in Dutch is considered as an advantage.
- A dynamic and diverse working environment with a lot of development opportunities in both, comprehensively and in an in-depth manner;
- An experienced team that embraces a hands-on mentality combined with structural improvements;
- A challenging all-round role in a multi-asset and more specifically fixed income environment;
- Numerous learning opportunities will occur because of frequent interactions with various parties inside and outside the organisation.
Information: Dick Macrander – 06-33315227