Department & Position
As part of Investment Services & Reporting(ISR), the Client Reporting team is responsible for creating high quality and in-time reports and contents for our clients. Reports vary from monthly Factsheets, Two Pagers, the contents of our product pages and KIIDs to Quarterly reports for institutional clients as well as client specific/customized reports. The team consists of 6 dedicated Client Reporting Specialists.
As a Client Reporting Specialist you create and improve the different clients reports. You support the organization in answering requests and by implementing new reports. You will have a central role in collecting the necessary input and you coordinate and monitor the Client Reporting processes.
Next to strong communication skills you are flexible and are able to work with multiple systems and processes within an Asset Manager. You are IT minded are passionate to use your IT skills to improve processes, reporting components and reports. To realize this you are proactive and convert findings in direct actions.
- Professional & intellectual capacities at higher professional education level.
- 2-5 years working experience and knowledge of/interest in investment management.
- IT minded, strong analytical skills, pragmatic and quality driven.
- Excellent understanding of and experience with MS Office and especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in working with databases (SQL, MS Access), Excel VBA, XML and Client Reporting software like Vermilion will be highly valued.
- Strong communication skills and service oriented.
- A motivated and flexible team player who is comfortable in working under deadlines and producing key deliverables; high attention to details.
- Problem solving skills, insight and vision when it comes to process improvements and creating new insights and reports.
- A challenging position; direct contribution to the service for our clients.
- A position in a professional, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
- An opportunity to develop and expand your skills.
Information: Dick Macrander – firstname.lastname@example.org – 06-33315227