Opportunity to join our Amsterdam based deliverable FX trading company. We have expanded our European footprint from London and opened our office in Amsterdam in 2020. Be one of the employees of the Dutch entity and be part of our journey. We are currently seeking candidates to join our new Amsterdam based (location Schiphol) company as Junior FX Brokers.
Competencies and Personal Characteristics;
- This role suitable for young professionals looking to work in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- 0-4 years work experience
- Excellent communication skills and confidence
- Demonstrated commercial experience
- An interest in financial markets/instruments
- High energy, drive, and ambition
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a business/finance/economics degree
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Key Responsibilities for the Junior FX Broker role include;
- Make effective, highly professional outbound calls to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Successfully identify new opportunities within the Benelux market, cold calling will play a major
part in your first 12 months.
- Attend face to face meetings along with senior members of staff.
- Systematically develop a well-researched database of prospective clients for the business.
- Travel around the the Netherlands/Benelux
- Achieve set KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Keeping up to date with the FX market.
- Carry out registration and trade booking.
- Become an expert on industry technology and platforms.
- Build relationships with key accounts and Financial Directors across a range of different
- Update yourself with global news and economic data
(though analysts will provide this information
- Demonstrate a keen commercial awareness
Information: Esther Demeree – Esther@macrander.nl – 06-23258970