Over the past 10 years, our client has built a unique position in European Leveraged Finance. They focus entirely on financing acquisitions by private equity funds of midcap companies in North-West Europe. This means interacting daily with professional investors, advisors and companies with an enterprise value in the range of EUR 50 to 500 million. In addition, they also provide complex corporate loan transactions to our clients in the Benelux and Germany where they focus on growth situations, which often relate to acquisitions, changes in shareholder structures, and/or strategic investments/capex projects. This particular scope generates a dynamic environment full of in-depth contact with private equity representatives and target management teams. Intellectual challenges are amply provided by joint idea generation with clients, extensive financial and strategic analyses and the development of complex debt structures while meeting tight deadlines. Growth & Leveraged Finance consists of three teams, The Netherlands, London and Frankfurt this brings about an international flavour to our work.
As a Senior Associate / Vice President in the Growth & Leveraged Finance you will have ample scope and freedom to support the expansion of our market position. As such your activities will include:
- Boost the further development of business with a wide variety of private equity funds and professional advisors with the aim to support companies that are about to become independent or are in strategic and operational change.
- A principal and leading (deal-captain) role in assessing the needs of target companies and performing company and sector analysis and co-responsibility for due diligence reviews and the preparation and discussion of credit proposals. All is done in close cooperation with our sector specialists.
- Actively contribute to the structuring of debt instruments and negotiation of transaction documents and build and leverage upon a strong client network throughout the Netherlands to further enhance the market position.
- At least four (for Senior Associate) or six years (for Vice President) of working experience in leveraged finance, structured of project finance, private equity or corporate finance. Experience in the mid-market segment is a definite plus.
- Good commercial sense and flexible team player to be able to lead deal teams and coach the juniors in the team.
- A relevant Master’s degree. We hire top talents from diverse university backgrounds ranging from economics and business administration, to law or technology. Activities showcasing personal drive and development are appreciated.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (Dutch and English) and the ability to be self-starting and work independently.
The benefits of a smaller dynamic firm: You will have a direct impact on both the bank and its clients. Being a Vice President will give you substantial responsibilities, direct exposure to senior management and provide a unique opportunity in which you can best showcase your talents.
Furthermore we nurture our entrepreneurial and inventive culture by providing modern flexible devises and working spaces. You can therefore work where and when you want which improves your performance and work-life balance.
Information: Dick Macrander – email@example.com – 06-33315227