Our client (privately owned provider of high-performance food processing equipment) is looking for an Accountant to reinforce the current team and take charge of the part concerning the Chinese entity. As a member of the EMEA Finance team, the missions are the following:
- Produce and supervise financial statements for our Chinese subsidiary in combination with our local team and external consultant(s).
- Contribute to accounting and operating projects.
- Maintain optimal US and local GAAPs (general accounting, AR, AP, treasury…) and monthly/annual closings in US GAAP.
- Making sure, all of the accounting information are maintained at the highest standard.
Missions and activity details
- Prepare monthly and annual closings under US and local GAAPs in accordance with the closing schedule.
- Process balance sheets reviews every month
- Reconcile with sister’s companies all of the intercompany flows
- Maintain documentation related to assets liabilities, revenues and expenses (i.e. revenue in transit, prepaid expenses, accrued liabilities,…)
- Supervise activities related to account payables and receivables
- Reconcile cash received with receivables
- Produce regulatory statistics
- Prepare various tax declarations
- Support the operation in analyzing material price variances, …
- Monitor payment terms of suppliers
- Daily processing of all accounting transactions
- Ensure the accounting reflect a true and fair view of the operation and organization
- Ensure internal control in place being consistent with the group policy
The list above is not exhaustive and is subject to changes according to profiles.
- minimum of 3 years accounting experience in manufacturing environment, preferred in international companies
- Degree in accounting mandatory
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically advanced skills in Excel required.
- Hands on experience with ERPs, PeopleSoft would be highly appreciated
- Good language skill in English (both speaking and writing), Chinese would be a plus.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to take pressure.
- Quick learner, proactive with good teamwork & collaboration who is able to adapt to changing and pressure environment.
For more information: Dick Macrander – firstname.lastname@example.org – 06-33315227