QLIQ is part of Qmulus, an Investment Management Company operating under a single-family office. With 24 employees, they are focused on three areas:
* PRIVATE EQUITY: Qmulus Invest provides growth capital to successful and innovative Dutch companies in achieving their goals.
* REAL ESTATE: Qmulus Vastgoed invests in a real estate portfolio with a mix of commercial and residential property.
* QLIQ: A growing business that is focused on trading shares and listed options.
Are you a highly-skilled Quantitative researcher? Then we are looking for you to join our fast-growing trading startup with the main office located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Role / Core responsibilies
- Research and backtest trading strategies
- Research of potential trading opportunities
- Analyzing large data sets
- Manage data set quality
- Present results in a clear, concise manner
- An academic degree in Econometrics, Physics, Math, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience using Python, MATLAB, and/or R for data analysis
- Great communication skills and a creative mind
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Interest in the financial markets is a must, some options experience preferred
- An entrepreneurial mindset who can work independently
- Be part of an innovative and fast-growing industry
- Excellent remuneration
- Permanent, full-time position in a relaxed and trendy office based in The Hague.
To apply or in need of more information, please contact Esther Demeree or submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com