Our client is a medium sized, ambitious bank. The Retail Banking department is responsible for all residential mortgages, retail savings and consumer brokerage in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. Within Retail Banking, the Portfolio Management team is responsible for all retail portfolio management activities. These activities are for example 1st line credit risk analysis, interest rate risk management, pricing, funding, reporting and financial control. Within these areas an important part is related to quantitative and modelling elements.
In order to further strengthen the Portfolio Management team, we are looking for a new colleague. As a senior team member you play an important role in the various activities, with in particular an emphasis on the credit risk analysis elements. Next to individual and targeted credit risk analysis, the usage of credit risk elements from AIRB and IFRS 9 models (developed by a separate risk department) and the related policies, procedures and processes will play an important part in the daily activities.
The benefits of a dynamic bank: being able to work where, when and how you want. You will not work on a tiny piece of a huge complex puzzle within a big corporation, but see the direct impact of what you do in the firm and its customers. Being an expert and a talent in this bank, you will have substantial responsibilities, direct exposure to senior management and you will be able to leverage your talents.
For our Portfolio Management team, we are looking for a new senior team member with excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
The following list summarizes the desired job requirements:
- A master degree in a university study such as for example econometrics or (quantitative) economics
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Experience and affinity with credit risk analysis and Retail Banking products
- Good communication skills (Dutch and English, both verbal and written)
- Self-starting, creative and solution driven
- Remuneration in line with market practice, depending upon education and experience
- Excellent pension plan with high employer contribution
- Public Transportation travel card
- 31 holidays based on full-time
- 13th month
Information: email@example.com – 06-33315227