Our client is a well-known Asset Manager in The Netherlands.
As part of Investment Services & Reporting(ISR), the Legal & Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for performing oversight on several outsourced Legal & Regulatory reports, like (semi-) annual reports for the investment funds, reporting to regulators and clients. Furthermore the Legal & Regulatory Reporting team is also responsible for preparing specific regulatory client reports.
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITES
As a Legal & Regulatory Reporting Specialist you perform oversight on a part of the outsourced reporting process. The oversight consists of supporting the outsourcings partners with input and specific knowledge to enable them to create the reports in the right way, quality assurance of the products created by the outsourcings partners and making sure all deadlines are met. Furthermore as a Legal & Regulatory Reporting Specialist you are responsible for the filing of reports with regulators, the approval process of the (semi-)annual reports and preparing specific regulatory client reports.
As a Legal & Regulatory Reporting Specialist you have strong communication skills, you are flexible and critical. In addition, you are proactive in communicating with the outsourcings partners and able to translate laws and regulations into reporting requirements.
- Has professional & intellectual capacities at higher professional education level
- Has 2-5 years relevant working experience in investment management or financial reporting/audit
- Has strong analytical skills, is pragmatic and quality driven
- Works independently while remaining a strong team player with excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Is hands on, down to earth, pro-active, problem solver and result oriented
- Experience with Legal & Regulatory Reporting for asset management / pension funds is a plus
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations (Dutch GAAP, Luxembourg GAAP, MIFID, FTK, Solvency II, etc) is a plus
- A challenging position; direct contribution to the service for our clients
- A position in a professional, dedicated and enthusiastic team
- An opportunity to develop and expand your skills
- All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. An assessment and integrity test may be used in the selection procedure.
Information: Esther Demeree – 06-23258970 – Esther@macrander.nl