Company & Position
Our client is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on international financial markets, driven by data and technology. As a Digital Assets Traders, you are responsible for the development and execution of various systematic trading strategies in the crypto space. You will have a clear understanding of the technology and systematics of the digital asset space, know how strategies should operate and recognize odd behavior and market patterns or characteristics to improve an existing- or develop a new strategy.
As a (crypto) trader, you will:
- Research and set up a trading structure in the digital asset space
- Develop and execute (automatic) trading strategies in the digital asset markets
- Work with the Quant team towards a successful implementation of new (semi-)automatic crypto trading strategies.
- Interpret day-to-day trading reports and suggest improvements based on those reports.
- Contribute to all aspects of the trading desk activities, including: position reconciliation, risk management tasks, and post trade analysis.
- Work closely together with other trading teams and the Risk department.
- Continue building towards a more automated and data-driven trading environment and make it future proof.
- Effectively and critically challenging others when necessary.
- Professional experience as a (arbitrage) crypto trader, with clear knowledge of the digital asset space (crypto exchanges, API’s, block chain technology and trading methodology)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computational Finance (or equivalent)
- A proven track record in the crypto space; the ability to perform well in all market conditions
- Good understanding of crypto market microstructure
- Very creative and able to come up with new trading ideas
- A driven, innovative and enterprising team player
- A strong analytical thinker, risk tolerant, stress resistant and up-to-date with latest developments
- The opportunity to join a highly professional team
- Be part of a fast growing and ambitious company
- Facilities to develop your skills and competencies
- A competitive reward package
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Free sport facility
- Fun activities with colleagues on regular base
- A great office in the center of vibrant Amsterdam
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Good programming skills, preferably in Python (nice to have)
- Easily able to translate trading ideas into code (nice to have)
Information: Dick Macrander – email@example.com – +31633315227