The Client Reporting team is part of Investment Services & Reporting (ISR) and is responsible for creating high quality and in-time reports and contents for our clients. Reports vary from monthly Factsheets, Two Pagers, the contents of our product pages and KIIDs to Quarterly reports for institutional clients as well as client specific/customized reports. The team consists of six enthusiastic and committed Client Reporting Specialists.
Position & Requirements
As a Junior Client Reporting Specialist you create and improve the different clients reports. You support the organization in answering requests and by implementing new reports. You will have a central role in collecting the necessary input and you coordinate and monitor the Client Reporting processes. Next to strong communication skills you are flexible and are able to work with multiple systems and processes within an Asset Manager. You are proactive to improve processes and convert findings in direct actions.
- Bachelor degree;
- IT minded, strong analytical skills, pragmatic and quality driven;
- Excellent understanding of and experience with MS Office and especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience in working with databases (SQL, MS Access) and Excel VBA is a pre;
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English and service minded;
- A motivated and flexible team player who is comfortable in working with deadlines and producing key deliverables;
- High attention to details.
- A challenging position with many responsibilities and visible impact and direct contribution to the service for our clients;
- A position in a professional, dedicated and enthusiastic team;
- An opportunity to develop and expand your skills, with frequent interactions with various parties that will offer you a lot of unique learning opportunities.
Information: Esther Demeree – Esther@macrander.nl – 06-23258970