Senior Quantitative Trader
Our client is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on leading international financial markets, driven by data and technology. They are entrepreneurial and innovative – embracing teamwork and creativity. The headquarters are in Amsterdam, Paris city centre and London. Currently 60 colleagues of 16 different nationalities are working in the company. The teams consists of hard-core traders, curious researchers, brilliant and creative developers and an enthusiastic support staff. We’re not afraid to think differently, embrace new ideas and dream big.
We are looking for a Senior Quantitative Trader in Amsterdam who is able to work together in a team to improve existing or create new trading strategies.
As a Senior Quantitative Trader, you are responsible for the creation and monitoring of data-driven strategies in financial markets. You will have total understanding of the methodology of the strategies, how they should operate, recognize odd behaviors and understand market patterns to further optimize their performance.
Your main activities:
- Develop- and execute data-driven strategies in financial markets.
- Contribute to all aspects of the trading desk activities, including: position reconciliation, risk management tasks, and post trade analysis.
- Work closely together with other Trading Teams, IT Development and the Risk department.
- Continue building towards a more automated and data-driven trading environment and make it scalable and future proof.
- Report key results of the team to the management board.
- Effectively and critically challenging others when necessary.
- Strong mathematical background like mathematics, statistics, econometrics, finance or computer sciences
- Experience with Python or other (scripting) language like C or C++.
- Minimal of 5 years experience with Quantitative Trading
- Exposure to profitable quantitative strategies with a long term Sharpe Ratio of 3
- Very creative and able to come up with new trading ideas
- Can translate patterns into quantifiable trading models
- A driven, innovative and enterprising team player
- A strong analytical thinker, risk tolerant, stress resistant and up-to-date with latest developments.
- Be part of a fast growing and ambitious company
- Have impact on the direction and ambitions of the company
- Facilities to develop your skills and competencies
- A competitive reward package
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Free sport facility
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Fun activities with colleagues on regular base
- A great office in the center of vibrant Amsterdam
Information: Esther Demeree – email@example.com – 06-23258970