Our client is Robeco in Rotterdam.
Do you have a strong interest in the ins and outs of investment products and asset management? Are you able to find complex information quickly and transform that into understandable knowledge? Can you easily analyze data and compose client-friendly overviews?
If the answer to all three questions is a resounding ‘yes’, then the position of RFP Data Specialist at Robeco may be just right for you.
RFP Writing is a department within Global Marketing that writes Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information and Due Diligence Questionnaires. These are comprehensive and complex lists of questions used by prospects and clients to request information on Robeco and its products. Such questionnaires are often the first step in the sales process. The department is also responsible for answering any ad-hoc questions for the institutional and wholesale markets. Furthermore, RFP Writing ensures that basic information concerning Robeco is stored, maintained and made accessible via Robeco’s Intranet platform Content Plaza.
Position & Requirements
You will be part of our client-driven team, which is the first point of contact for the national and international sales teams. You will give content-related support for client acquisition. This position is focused on data requested in RFPs and due diligences such as personnel details, Assets under Management and portfolio characteristics covering all asset classes.
You will deal with requests for information for the institutional and wholesale markets and will seek to find information pro-actively from sources within Robeco. You will apply your knowledge and experience in advising Sales, as required. You work with Robeco offices in Europe, Asia, Australia and the US.
- You will answer/process requests for information within a deadline and with an eye for detail.
- You will seek to find structural information-related solutions for ad-hoc questions.
- You will update our information base on Intranet.
- You will build an internal network and ensure that this remains up to date. This will enable you to handle requests for information effectively and efficiently, and to give advice on how to use the information provided.
- You will replenish the consultants’ databases and make sure that this is done in a timely and thorough fashion.
- You will make sure that you have sufficient up-to-date knowledge of the products and services Robeco provides.
- You will answer quantitative questions in RFIs, RFPs and DDQs.
- You will yourself answer the ‘more concise’ RFIs independently.
- A challenging position: your work is a crucial step in the sales process and extremely important for client retention.
- A position in a professional, dedicated and enthusiastic team which operates in an international and dynamic environment.
- An opportunity to develop and expand your skills.
In this function you will Interact with many different disciplines of Robeco, including portfolio management, risk management, compliance, back office and legal affairs. With this you will obtain knowledge of the different facets of asset management and benefit from the opportunity to build an extensive network within the organization.
In order to succeed in this function, you must have an understanding of or a demonstrable affinity with investment products. You must also be a proficient user of specific kinds of software such as Excel, as well as Microsoft Word.
You will require good communicative and organizational skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines. In addition, you must be able to critically assess the presentation of content and the structure of information processes, and be able to indicate necessary ways of improving these in concrete terms. Furthermore, you:
- Have completed your bachelor’s degree and have obtained work experience of at least one year (preferably in the financial sector).
- Are practically minded, a good organizer, service-oriented, a skillful communicator, assertive, quality-driven and a problem-solver.
- Have excellent spoken and written powers of expression in Dutch and English and are well-versed in Excel.
- You are available on a full-time basis (40 h/week).
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. An assessment and integrity test may be used in the selection procedure.
Information: Esther Demeree – Esther@macrander.nl – 06-23258970