As a Market Data Compliance officer you work in the heart of Amsterdam, in an internationally oriented position with a focus on market data compliance. You act within the Market Data Compliance and Operations department and oversee the Market Data Compliance Program. You function as an independent and objective body that initiates customer compliance reviews including on-site audits and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the customer’s organization.
You are responsible for developing, implementing, and administering all aspects of the Market Data Compliance Program. You plan, communicate, organize, initiate, and control the Market Data’s day-to-day administrative and operational compliance activities.
The Market Data Compliance Officer exists as a channel of communication to receive, review, and direct compliance issues to appropriate customers for investigation and resolution.
You provide guidance in respect of exchange policies regarding the provision of market data to customers in order to ensure the protection and maximization of revenue from this source.
- Ensure that organizations utilize market data of all markets in line with the terms of our agreements;
- Proactively advise organizations on best practices in relation to the usage of the market data;
- Proactively develop and manage a global pipeline of compliance opportunities, tracked on a monthly basis, and follow up with a product- and licensing managers to ensure exposures are licensed efficiently and appropriately;
- Communicate and collaborate internally to meet and attempt to exceed compliance revenue targets;
- Regularly liaise and work with the Legal department;
- Regularly liaise and work with Cash and Derivatives account managers;
- Take responsibility for certain investigations from start to finish including leading and engaging in client/prospect discussions with regular updates to management. This includes flagging risks, dependencies, and opportunities as they arise and making recommendations;
- Able to generate reports that provide required information to analyze data permissions and data usage, be fully conversant with the requirements for compliance on data usage;
- Understand Enterprise data flows and how it impacts the client’s business;
- Successfully finalize several audits and compliance reviews within a certain timeframe according to set KPIs.
- Higher professional education in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field;
- Familiarity and understanding of the financial markets and their participants;
- Pro-active, flexible, and takes initiative;
- Expert in Excel/Data manipulation;
- Excellent communication skills in speech and writing in English preferred ability to speak Italian and/or Dutch;
- Thorough understanding of market data, contracts, and processes;
- Basic knowledge and experience with compliance audits.
For information: Dick Macrander – email@example.com – +31633315227