Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,900 listed companies
worth close to €6.0 trillion in market capitalisation at end June 2021. Our strong pan-European
presence gives access to our regulated markets in Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo and
Paris. Offices spanning three continents serve clients of our global products and services. Euronext Real
Time Market Data is part of the Advanced Data Services (ADS) group at Euronext. This role will be a
great opportunity for someone that would like to develop himself/herself in a database management
role and enjoys working in an international environment in the heart of the financial industry.
As a Market Data Compliance officer you work in the heart of Amsterdam, in an internationally oriented
position with a focus on market data compliance. You act within the Market Data Compliance and
Operations department and oversee the Market Data Compliance Program. You function as an
independent and objective body that initiates customer compliance reviews including on-site audits and
evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the customer’s organization.
You are responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the Market Data
Compliance Program. You plan, communicate, organize, initiate, and control the Market Data day-to-day
administrative and operational compliance activities.
The Market Data Compliance Officer exists as a channel of communication to receive, review and direct
compliance issues to appropriate customers for investigation and resolution.
You provide guidance in respect of exchange policies regarding the provision of market Data to
customers in order to ensure the protection and maximization of revenue from this source.
• Ensure that organizations utilize market data of all Euronext markets in line with the terms of
• Proactively advise organizations on best practices in relation to usage of Euronext market data;
• Proactively develop and manage a global pipeline of compliance opportunities, tracked on a
monthly basis and follow up with product- and licensing managers to ensure exposures are
licensed efficiently and appropriately;
• Communicate and collaborate internally to meet and attempt to exceed compliance revenue
• Regularly liaise and work with the Legal department;
• Regularly liaise and work with Cash and Derivatives account managers;
• Take responsibility for certain investigations from start to finish including leading and engaging
in client/prospect discussions with regular updates to management. This includes flagging risks,
dependencies and opportunities as they arise and make recommendations;
• Able to generate reports that provide required information to analyze data permissions and
data usage, be fully conversant with Euronext requirements for compliance on data usage;
• Understand Enterprise data flows and how it impacts the clients’ business;
• Successfully finalize several audits and compliance reviews within a certain timeframe
according to set KPI’s.
• Higher professional education in Business, Finance, Economics or related field;
• Familiarity and understanding of the financial markets and its participants;
• Pro-active, flexible and takes initiative;
• Expert in Excel/Data manipulation;
• Excellent communication skills in speech and writing in English, preferred ability to speak
Italian and/or Dutch;
• Thorough understanding of market data, contracts and processes;
• Basic knowledge and experience with compliance audits.
- working week of 37,5 houres
- a 13th month + bonus
- 36 hollidays
Information: Dick Macrander – email@example.com – 06-33315227