As a Dutch asset manager operating globally, Robeco has always combined the best of both worlds. We have global reach and ambitions, while retaining our head office in our hometown of Rotterdam. Employees at Robeco share that combination: we hire and nurture people who can think internationally and put the client first, while keeping their feet firmly on the ground. We have strong links with academia, which underpin the research in our robust quantitative and sustainability investing strategies. Our people have backgrounds in finance but also in economics and geography. Likewise, as pioneers in emerging markets investing, our diverse backgrounds also add local knowledge. We offer an informal and flexible office atmosphere that gives people the room to be themselves, to grow and to perform to the best of their ability.
Enterprise Program Management & Architecture (EPMA) is established isa department within the COO domain.
Within this department, Project Managers are responsible for the coordination of (strategic) business projects in close collaboration with many departments within Robeco. The focus of EPMA will be on larger, strategic, Robeco wide and more complex business projects. These projects are initiated by ExCo, Strategic Business Development or Sr. Management. Business projects most likely fall into these categories:
- Mergers & Acquisitions focusing on the implementation of acquisitions;
- Internal Organization focusing on strategic internal restructuring;
- Sourcing focusing on Business Process Outsourcing;
- Operating Model focusing on new business/operating models;
- Regulation focusing on the implementation of new or changed regulation with significant and/or cross department impact;
- Significant architectural change focusing on multi year architectural driven programs.
Position & Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree;
- 5 – 7 years working experience of which 3 years in project management;
- Project managerial skills, including knowledge of different project management methodologies (such as PRINCE2, MSP, Agile/Scrum), standards, templates and tooling;
- Experience in the financial services industry;
- (Preferably) knowledge of Asset Management processes (value chain across departments) and products;
- Experience in consulting is a pre;
- Proficient in English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus;
- Minimum availability of 4 days per week / 32 hours
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to drive change;
- Result oriented;
- Structured and organized;
- Communication skills and ability to connect and manage (senior) stakeholders;
- Organization sensitivity;
- Trusted advisor and a strong team player, sharing knowledge and doing peer reviews;
- Ability to achieve objectives under pressure.
For further information please contact Dick Macrander – email@example.com – +31633315227