As part of Investment Services & Reporting (IS&R), the Portfolio Information Management (PIM) team consists of 12 members with expertise in Equity, Fixed Income and Multi Asset products including automation. The PIM team works closely together with other teams, such as (operational) portfolio managers, IT development and delivery, as well as Data management. Portfolio Information Management provides both internal and external clients with the most relevant and necessary information about their investment portfolios.
Currently the PIM team is looking for a new team member with a focus on Fixed Income and Multi Asset Solutions.
- Providing investment information solutions as well as critically assessing information needs of the Investments organization.
- Providing technical support for existing reports, dashboards and other tools.
- Transforming data into meaningful and useful information to enable more effective insights and decision-making.
- Assisting with both the development and maintenance of ongoing (ad-hoc) reporting on portfolio information.
- Participating in projects together with other departments. These vary from implementing new information systems and analysing methodologies to automating or harmonizing operational processes within the PIM team.
- Facilitating effective communication with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Supporting the implementation of new funds and mandates.
- Professional & intellectual skills at academic or higher professional education level in Economics, Finance or Information Technology.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the (institutional) asset management industry.
- Extensive knowledge of financial instruments as well as interest in the asset management processes.
- Excellent skills in Excel and understanding of programming languages such as Excel VBA, Python or SQL.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and yet pragmatically minded.
- Pro-active, self-starter and a flexible team player.
- Client-centered and result-driven with great time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, constructively and professionally.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, proficiency in Dutch is considered as an advantage.
Information: Esther Demeree – 06-23258970 – Esther@macrander.nl