Our client is an international, intercultural company, which provides its more than 2,200 employees in more than 20 countries worldwide with a dynamic work environment at a high-tech company. In the Netherlands, a total of 200 professionals help build the future of our fast-growing company.
The Compliance team act as a second line of defense and is responsible for assessing external and internal requirements and articulates policies and minimum standards to support and monitor business management’s control of risks in adherence to the risk appetite. Compliance monitors, oversees and objectively challenges and advises on the execution of compliance risk management control processes and it promotes a sound and integrity led compliance risk culture. The Compliance department covers the Corporate, Regulatory Markets, Surveillance and Post Trade Compliance.
The Regulated Markets Compliance Team’s missions is to support the organisation and its employees in complying with applicable laws and regulations and promoting ethical standards in accordance with regulatory obligations. This covers amongst others requirements from the Market Abuse Regulation, identifying potential rule breaches of Euronext Rulebooks, regulatory self-assessments/questionnaires/audits and Member Due Diligence by supervising the on-boarding of and continuous requirements of Non-Mifid firms in accordance with Euronext rules and regulatory requirements.
As a Regulatory Markets Compliance Officer you support the organisation and its employees in complying with applicable laws and regulations by performing regulatory oversight, reviews of policies and procedures, executing monitoring activities, audits and due diligence.
- Benchmark monitoring and activities related to Benchmark Regulation oversight committee;
- Regulatory oversight on rulebook changes;
- Assist on building a detailed regulatory framework and assist in the monitoring of the execution by the 1st line of defense.
- RTS 7 monitoring and other MIFID related monitoring;
- Perform audits from Regulators;
- Perform MIFID legal requirements audit trail mapping and advise on application of the rules if requested;
- Monitoring of EMS procedures (in alignment with internal control) and the Use of Trading Data Policy;
- Issuer compliance – monitoring of timely publication of (semi)annual report;
- Membership related activities; questionnaires, non Mifid onboarding/suitability assessment.
- Contribution to projects i.e. integration of entities;
- Assess and design internal policies in relation to legal framework;
- Inform, advise and train internally on several Compliance related topics.
Our client stands out for our strong local connection within an international high-tech company. With more than 2,100 capital markets experts with 55 nationalities represented in 18 countries, our company is a unique and diverse place to work.
As a modern employer we offer an attractive employee value proposition through which our employees can achieve their full potential. This includes a competitive salary, and many other benefits dedicated to personal growth, ongoing education and employee wellness, such as:
- A generous pension plan, fitted to modern standards
- A large number of holiday hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to grow as industry leaders and experts, including
- a personal training budget
- opportunities for coaching
- full access to our own online Academy and a wide variety of events during our annual learning week
- In-house physiotherapist and gym
- Full subscription to Headspace, the first-class mindfulness and mediation app.
Information: Esther Demeree – +31623258970 – Esther@macrander.nl