Our client is an international, intercultural company, which provides its more than 2,200 employees in more than 20 countries worldwide with a dynamic work environment at a high-tech company. In the Netherlands, a total of 200 professionals help build the future of our fast-growing company.
The Equities and Derivatives business development teams are continuously optimizing the market offering, fine-tuning tariffs, and developing innovative new products that enable Euronext to compete effectively in the constantly evolving European market landscape. The transformation is driven by an exciting, passionate, and dynamic team of experts while building strong relationships with the industry, strengthening resilience in our core business, and developing new opportunities. The team has a laser focus on P&L and individual accountability.
The Euronext Equities and Derivatives teams consist of 40 team members across 5 European countries, who collaborate closely together to further strengthen Euronext’s position as the largest pan-European equity market and a leading exchange for derivatives. The position of Senior Product Developer is stationed at Euronext Amsterdam.
The Senior Product developer for the Dutch and Belgian Derivatives markets will create value propositions for clients by enhancing, designing, and commercializing products and services and implementing improvements to the trading environment and market microstructure based on in-depth market research and extensive client consultations.
- Stay appraised on any academic work which could help understand market trends, needs, and opportunities.
- Stay appraised of new producttrends, identify and analyze feasibility of new product launches
- Stay appraised of upcoming regulatory changes
- Stay appraised on competitor developments and undertake mitigating measures when appropriate
- Provide a library of academic references which can be used in building argumentation
- Create a network of colleagues, customers, and other stakeholders in order to remain aware of all new trends and report back on a regular basis to the business heads within the Cash and Derivatives franchise.
- Mirroring the Head of Retail Services in Amsterdam
- At least 5 years of experience
- Master’s Degree in Business / Finance / Law
- Extensive experience in productmanagement, business development, or sales support role.
- In-depth knowledge of international markets, productsand services, and electronic trading environment
- Demonstrable exposure to developing new productsin the past and knowledge of the full product development
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic awareness.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, an ability to combine attention to detail with the wider strategic view.
- Rigorous project management skills: the ability to leverage internal and external relationships, autonomy, and determination to drive forward projects, and provide clear business input into functional requirements.
- Collaborative, open, pragmatic, customer-oriented, and numbers-driven approach to work.
- Pan-European business experience – developing productsin multiple geographic locations
With more than 2,100 capital markets experts with 55 nationalities represented in 18 countries, the company is a unique and diverse place to work.
The attraction and growth of talent are key. To ensure this, we provide our team members with a stimulating, progressive working environment. Our way of working focuses on empowering productivity and creativity. Collaboration through teamwork and a non-hierarchical approach is of paramount importance.
As a modern employer, we offer an attractive employee value proposition through which our employees can achieve their full potential. This includes a competitive salary, and many other benefits dedicated to personal growth, ongoing education, and employee wellness, such as:
- A generous pension plan, fitted to modern standards
- A large number of holiday hours
- Continuous learning and developmentopportunities to grow as industry leaders and experts, including;
- a personal training budget opportunities for coaching
- full access to our own online Euronext Academy and a wide variety of events during our annual learning week
- In-house physiotherapist and gym
- Full subscription to Headspace, the first-class mindfulness and mediation app.
Information: Esther Demeree – Esther@macrander.nl – +31623258970