Team & Company
You will be part of an engaged and multi-talented team. It is in our nature to cooperate, complement and reinforce each other. We are a relatively new department where you have plenty of opportunity to help in the shaping of the Data Strategy and have impact throughout the organisation. Not only as a company but also in our team, we are committed to foster a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Openness and respect are essential when working with us. Our client values are Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial. You will have a direct and meaningful impact on both the bank and its clients. By building the company on optimism and mutual trust. It is an enterprising bank that enables ambitions.
As a Senior Product Lead, you will be responsible for managing three development teams, overseeing and managing the product backlog and work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure the success of the platform and the D&A department.
You will be responsible for the development and operationalization of company’s on premise DWH for finance and risk. Furthermore, you will be the driving force behind the selection and implementation of a modern Cloud Data Platform. In addition to managing the development teams, you will be responsible for budgeting, planning and setting priorities for your teams via the management of multiple product backlogs.
To succeed in this role, you should have a deep understanding of EDW, Cloud Data Platform and BI concepts, methodologies, and best practices, as well as a proven track record of managing cross-functional teams. You should have a strong technical background, but also be able to effectively communicate with business stakeholders. You are the connector between the development team and (senior) stakeholders.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Manage three development teams (aprox. 15 fte), providing guidance and support as necessary;
- Oversee the product backlog, ensuring that it is up-to-date and aligned with business goals;
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure that the platform is meeting their requirements;
- Develop and implement a budget, planning and priority-setting strategy for the platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of the platform;
- Help shape the transition from on-premise DWH to a modern Cloud Data Platform;
- Setup and lead Center of Expertise for Data Integration and Business Intelligence;
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the development teams.
- Master / Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field;
- Proven experience (> 8 years) as a Product Lead or Product Owner, managing multiple development teams;
- Strong experience with Data Platforms, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Cloud Technologies;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management tools;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to manage change and foster a culture of innovation;
- Experience in the financial industry is a pré;
- Knowledge about Wherescape or other DWH automation tools is a pre.
The client provides an ambitious environment where together we strive to create a fantastic workplace in which you feel safe and challenged to be the best version of yourself. This is in line with Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepeneurial. In addition you receive a competitive salary, plus:
- Several ways to support your development personally and professionally, a.o.:
- Personal development budget, to spend at your own discretion
- Professional budget provided by your manager, to develop yourself in your work
- GoodHabitz: free online courses you can choose to take for your own benefit
- Our client embraces the Hybrid way of Working. This means that we support working from home as well as encourage our colleagues to come to the office. Company’s guideline is to spend at least half of the working time at the office;
- Travel expenses or NS Business Card 1st class;
- 32 vacation days (which do not have to be registered);
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A voucher to improve your home office;
- The opportunity to take ownership and show initiative in your role. We are always open to new ideas, and encourage to use your voice;
- Vitality program, annual company-wide sports & leisure days;
- Monthly internet allowance;
- Laptop and a company phone;
- Excellent facilities at the office (Coffeecorner, Restaurant, Exchange bar).
Information: Dick Macrander – Dick@macrander – +31633315227