Are you an experienced, sharp-minded, and analytical individual with a passion for financial markets? If so, read on to explore the opportunities within our vacancy for an Equity Analyst in our high-caliber team.
The primary responsibility of the Equity Analyst is to conduct in-depth research and analyze companies and industries to identify and track quality stocks.
Company Analysis: Perform comprehensive analyses of companies and their financial performance, including the study of financial statements, income statements, balance sheets, and other financial data.
Industry Analysis: Research and understand economic and sector trends that may impact the performance of companies in specific industries.
Research Methods: Utilize various analytical methods and financial models to evaluate companies and assess their growth potential.
Risk Assessment: Identify and evaluate risks that may affect stock performance, including operational, market, and regulatory risks.
External Analysis: Incorporate research from external independent research organizations.
Reporting and Recommendations: Prepare detailed reports and presentations to support investment recommendations, both for internal decision-making and for shareholder meetings.
Market Trends: Monitor developments in financial markets and economic trends to understand their effects on stock valuations.
Communication: Effectively communicate analyses within the team and to management/ shareholders, both orally and in writing.
Portfolio Monitoring: Track the performance of existing stocks in the portfolio.
- A master’s degree in econometrics, economics, or a related field.
- Demonstrable minimum of 5 years of experience/interest in stock analysis in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of financial markets, accounting principles, and investment strategies.
- Analytical skills and the ability to process and translate large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Knowledge of statistical and financial models and data analysis software tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to make complex concepts understandable to third parties.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver timely analyses.
- An independent thinker and critical mind, yet capable of working well in a team.
- Required proficiency in both spoken and written English; a good command of the Dutch language or a willingness to learn is highly appreciated.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience and skills
- Part-time options are also possible
- Performance-related bonuses
- Participation in a pension scheme
- A dynamic organization with short communication lines where taking responsibility is valued
- A pleasant office with excellent working facilities and a friendly and informal atmosphere
- Regular social events such as lunches, dinners, and gatherings.
More information; Esther Demeree – Esther@macrander.nl – +31623258970